Thursday, May 8, 2008

For Baby Efe (:


i was kinda surprised to received a msg from a fellow blogger asking me to do a caricate for his ADORABLE lil baby, Efe. hahhaha it was really a challenge cos i havent really done babies before..and not just babies y'all.. SMILING BABIES.. tsk if you ask me to do a bad ass pouting tood i think i prolly wouldnt have much of a problem.. BUT A CUTE HUGGABLE.. PINCHABLE BABY!!! now thats a real challange ;) but anyways i'm glad to be given a chance to! with every drawing i learn so many new things its thrilling!

thanks again! efe's dad! ahhaa if i failed to capture his absolute cuteness pls forgive me :)
his son is sucha heartthrob go checkout his pics! and trust me you'll LOOOVE him!

catching the last bus home!

ciao!

laine

4 comments:

Aaron Seah said...

that's cute, like it very much

mxc446 said...

thanks a lot elaine, that is very very nice of you, my wife liked it too, i will post it to efe's blog.

thanks a lot for writing all those kind complements for efe too,

you have a big heart,

mustafa (also known as efe's dad)

mzc said...

o my god...i am very unhappy...because my litttle nephew is famous then me...and, i have not a friends who draw my caricature...:(:(:(:(

thank you elaine...you are very fine...:):):)

Elaine ChanChan said...

hahhahahahha!

thanks mzc!
just start your own blog.. put your cutest photos in it and you'll be famous in no time!