Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A tribute made for my Favourite Guardsman


I've been wanting to draw my boyfriend for a very veryveryvery lonnnng time but havent really got down to it until now! and i didnt realise until now how hard it isss!!! i've been trying hard perfecting the shape of his face and trying different expressions but i think this one still doesnt really do him justice..He has reallly beautiful eyes and i still cant seem to capture it here.. but anyways, kudos to my dearest honey, who's the most wonderful and patriotic singaporean guy i've ever met. =))))))

love ya!

muacks!

2 comments:

Ah Joe said...

Honey!

Ah Joe said...

Thank you for doing this and your compliments =))

Really motivate me alot especially when I'm booking in tomorrow! If I can't be there for you these coming 3 weeks...please forgive me...I'll make it up to you to the best I can ok?

Keep working hard! muack!

Love you,
your only G.I.Joe