Friday, June 27, 2008

A bear hug for my favourite bear! :)


Managed to finish another one yesterday tho it's still looking pretty unfinished..

at first was looking at it then was thinking to myself "heeey quite nice leeh! not bad elaine!"and i gave myself a pat on the back.
so i went home, happy and feeling all proud of myself...


i came in this morning. and i take a look at it again..
and i thought to myself..

"oh shit i think i twisted her legs."


but heeey! who'd focus on her legs eeH! LOOK AT THE BEARRR AWWW!! wat a cuuuuuteeee huggable teddyyyyyy! oh! and heeey! the girl is sooo pretty with the huge smile and rosy cheeks!!awwwwww and look at the poka-hearted PINK BACKGROUND!isnt this the sweetest~!


HEY!
YOU THERE.
you look like you're about to say something.
SSh!

4 comments:

Harkem said...

I like mr bear XD ..so the girl is you =O?

yinghao said...

cute la cute la
ahahha
as cute as you lin lin
ahahha
when is our K day ah
huh huh huh
quick quick tell me

Elaine ChanChan said...

harrrk'emm: no! since you didnt say its cute. THEN IT SHALL NOT BE MEEE.
muaha.

ying tao: THAAAAAANKKKS YH! but no matter how hard i try to act cute also not aas cute as you looors!


thanks for the comments peeps!

CC said...

awwwwhhhh....how swwweeeet. I want a bear bear tooooooooooh.


ying tao? omg....